The software is easily installed using Setup. The procedure is the same for all versions of this software.
1. Run InstalCopy_rez.exe file (double-click the file named Run InstalCopy_rez.exe). The following screen will appear.
2. Click Next to continue the install or Cancel to exit. The following screen will appear.
3. Click Registration.
4. Click Next when the End User License Agreement appears (shown below) or Cancel to exit.
5. A "Destination Folder" screen will be displayed (shown below).
By default the destination folder is set to "C:\Program Files\CopyToolNet". Click the [Browse] button to select a different installation Destination Folder. After confirming the Destination Folder, click the Next button to start the installation process. You can click the Cancel button to exit.
6. The installation process is quick. Upon successful completion of the installation, an installation successful screen will be displayed (shown below). Click the Exit button.
8. The shortcut will be created on your desktop and Main Menu.
Important information for "Provider" mode.
Message "Slave XXX is active on other Comp"
Message "Slave XXX is active on other Comp" means that another instance of PowerTradeCopier (that is probably started on another computer) is already connected to this account. This warning lets you to decide if you still wish to transfer trading signals from your instance of PowerTradeCopier. But please take into account that this may cause orders duplication on slave account (if each instance of PowerTradeCopier will transfer the same signal to this account).
How to Upgrade or Downgrade PowerTradeCopier
Updates does not download automatically. To get the update you should go to the "Settings" window and click "Update" button:
You will see the list of currently available versions there:
Please select the version that you wish to get and press the "Update" button. You should see following notification:
Next, close the PowerTradeCopier and start it up again. It will download the update, you should see following window during this process:
Next, upgraded version will start up. If you wish you can also make a downgrade this way by yourself.